TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, email, phone number, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are advised to maintain the confidentiality of any login information associated with your account which you use to access our resources. You also bear the responsibility for any activity which takes place under your account.
- Not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources by unethical, unconventional or in any fraud manner.
- Not to Engage in any activity which disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our resources is strictly prohibited.
- You will bear criminal/civil liability for any damages, losses, or consequences directly or indirectly suffer or incur by us due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner.By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any Taxmuneememployees or representatives. We have the full discretion for deleting/ removing any content which we feel comply is not in line with this User Agreement and any content which is offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any third party copyrights or trademarks. If any delay or failure happens in removing such content then we will not bear the responsibility. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES
By using our website, the resources which we provide are “as is” and “as available”. We do not represent or warrant to you that they will meet your needs or requirements, uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors, the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that downloading of any content or otherwise obtained through the use of our resources is done at your own risk& liability, If any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data occur from the downloading then you will be held liable.
We do not provide any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly mention in this User Agreement for sharing any information/ advice, whether expressed / implied, oral / written obtained by you from Taxmuneemor through any of our Resources.
All content and materials available on Taxmuneem, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of TAXMUNEEM LEGAL SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by TAXMUNEEM LEGAL SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Taxmuneem will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
TERMINATION OF USE
We are at discretion for terminating your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Relationship can be terminated.
Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by TAXMUNEEM LEGAL SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITEDfrom our offices located in the state of New Delhi, India. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of New Delhi, India by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of New Delhi, India without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site. Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in New Delhi, India. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED,TAXMUNEEMEXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND
Once the payment has been made, order cannot be cancelled or refund will be given except in the event of cancellation or non-performance of service by TAXMUNEEM LEGAL SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED.
In case of any query or doubt regarding our terms and conditions, you may contact us at:
TaxMuneem Legal Services Private Limited
Regd. Office:- A-8/92, Sector-16, Rohini, New Delhi-110089
Corporate Office: A2B/16A, EktaApartments,,PaschimVihar, Delhi 110063
Tel. No.:- 11-45564490
Mobile No.:- 9811440509