DIR-3 KYC form for Every Financial Year.
Every individual who has been allotted Director Identification Number (DIN) on or before the end of financial year shall file DIR-3 KYC on or before 30th April of next Financial Year.
To make it simple it can be said that where any Individual who has been allotted DIN as on 31st March, 2019 are required to file DIR-3 KYC by 30th April, 2019.
This compliance (DIR-3 KYC) is required to be filed every year to Ministry of Corporate Affairs just like KYC update of account holders in Banks as per RBI Guidelines. The relevant rule for filing of e-form DIR-3 KYC is sub rule 12A of The Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Rules, 2014.
Some Important Aspects of DIR-3 KYC.
- The requirement of filing of e-form DIR-3 KYC for every individual having DIN is for every financial year.
- Where the e-form DIR-3 KYC is not filed within the time limit the DIN of the individual shall be marked as DEACTIVATED.
- On DEACTIVATION of DIN, the same shall be reactivated only upon filing of form along with prescribed fee.
- PAN and Adhaar (if allotted) are mandatory for filing the e-form DIR-3 KYC.
- Unique mobile number and e-mail id is required for OTP process.
- Even the Disqualified directors are required to file the e-form DIR-3 KYC.
- On filing of e-form DIR-3 KYC, the records of individual will be updated in DIN database.
- In case of multiple DINs, the oldest DIN shall be retained and remaining DIN shall be surrendered by filing DIR-5.
e-form DIR-3 KYC should be filed immediately on the availability of Annual DIR-3 KYC before the due date.
In case of any query or help feel free to contact and you can avail ROC forms Filing service.
We also provide various services like Private Limited company Registration, Limited Liability Partnership Registration, GST Registration, Accounting Services, Secretarial Compliance, Trademark Registration etc.